Thursday, January 12, 2023

Let's See What's Available

My tenant notified me this morning that he had decided to look for a house instead of purchasing my condo.  So, my dream of a quick sale evaporated.  It’s a good thing we had picked 2024-2025 as our year to cruise, since I gave my tenant until May 1 to move out!  Luckily, one of my closest friends is a real estate agent in Miami, and I contacted him to list the unit for sale.

After a lot of hemming and hawing, Tim and I bit the bullet and called our travel agent this afternoon to book Viking World Voyage I.  Cabins had sold out quickly on previous world cruises, and we wanted to make sure we could reserve one of the more reasonably priced cabins in a location that we prefer.

We heard back from her in no time, and we now have a tentative booking.

Viking World Voyage I

We have a week until January 19 to make our deposit.  In the meantime, we still have to ask ourselves if this is the right thing for us to do.  Should we be spending so much money on something like this?  Are we being foolish?

No comments:

Post a Comment