Saturday, January 7, 2023

A Little Background About Us and Cruising

Despite all the travel that I’ve done the last 44+ years, the idea of taking a world cruise never entered my mind until fairly recently. I had a tiny bit of experience with cruising, including two very small ship cruises in Alaska and one on the Columbia and Snake Rivers. I had also taken a wonderful cruise from New York to Bermuda on the QE2 while living in Miami, and Tim and I celebrated our honeymoon with a Mediterranean cruise on the Regent Seven Seas Navigator in 2009. Still, cruising was not really on my radar.

Previous Cruises I Had Taken

I suppose that began to change when I began to read blogs written by RVers. One in particular, Two to Travel, included tales of cruising as well as RV travel. In 2017, I began reading about Erin's world cruise. I followed her entire journey and became intrigued by the idea of taking a world cruise. The seed was planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment