Thursday, May 19, 2022

Hotel Reisen, Stockholm

I may have been exhausted when Tim and I arrived at the Hotel Reisen, but I was still able to appreciate our fabulous Stockholm Suite. The room was lovely, and the bathroom was immense. The views were equally impressive, especially the view of the Viking Venus when our ship docked nearby.

We decided to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant the first night, and it was a fabulous meal.

We also happened upon a Viking tour desk, since many of the passengers on a pre-cruise extension were staying at our hotel, and we were able to get a bit of information there. 

The staff at the Hotel Reisen could not have been nicer or more helpful throughout our stay. I don’t think I could have picked a hotel that I would have enjoyed more. The hotel had a ton of character, it wasn’t too large, and its location in Gamla Stan, the Old Town, was perfect.

Hotel Reisen - Our Suite and Views from Our Windows (Viking Venus - Top Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment