Friday, May 13, 2022

A Visit with Noreen and Mike

Amidst the packing and last-minute preparations, we had a wonderful diversion. My oldest friend Noreen and her partner Mike were passing through Colorado on their trip west.

We were able to meet them for breakfast and catch up on our lives. I’m bummed that I totally forgot to take a photograph.

During breakfast, Tim made a request of Noreen, “Go with my wife on a trip somewhere later this summer.” She seemed up for the idea.

Later that afternoon, we texted back and forth, and I asked her to think about where we might go. Noreen’s only request was for somewhere cool and not too crowded. She asked if there might be a place I’d like to return to, or a place I’ve wanted to visit but haven’t. We both decided to think about options and talk when I return from the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment