Friday, October 14, 2022

I Started My Job This Week (And So Did Tim)!

Today, I started work at my new job at the City of Loveland Museum. Yes, it’s a real job with regular hours, a salary, and a W-2 form! The job will last only through the end of the year, and I will work just 19 hours per week. It sounds rather civilized, doesn’t it?

I had applied for the job on a whim, and I was a bit surprised then I was offered the position on my way to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. The job title is Archival Move Assistant, and I will be helping with packing, moving, and unpacking the museum’s archival collection to an off-site storage facility. There’s a lot of work that needs to be done, but it should be an interesting project.

Loveland Museum

Tim also got a job. He is going to be an Election Judge for Larimer County for the upcoming election. He will be working at one of the polling centers and will assist voters, register voters, update voter information in the electronic database, and issue ballots. This week was orientation.

He will work three days prior to the election and then election day itself. That will be a 15-hour day! I’m proud of him for doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment