Thursday, August 15, 2024

Catching Up on Old Blog Posts

It’s taken me eight months since returning from our Mediterranean Explorer and Crossing cruise on Viking, but I have finally managed to finish the remaining blog posts for our days in Spain and Portugal. I also included a post that includes my reflections on the cruise.

I have backdated those posts to the days we were in those ports. 

I am making no excuses for why it took me so long to finish. I’m just relieved the posts for the trip are complete.

2 comments:

  1. Greatly enjoyed reading your Portugal and Spain entries. I’ve finished reading your archives and RV adventures (great bedtime reading), so look forward to your upcoming world cruise posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the very belated posts. Portugal and Spain were absolute delights, and I'm ready to go back. The old posts just might put you to sleep!

      Delete