Sunday, July 16, 2023

Posts for France’s Finest Are Complete

Yesterday morning, I finished the last blog post for our France’s Finest cruise. I’ve backdated all the posts to their actual dates to simplify things. All posts related to the cruise, including the planning for it, are included in the Categories listing for “Cruises – France’s Finest 2023.”

I posted the link to this blog on Cruise Critic’s Viking River Roll Calls forum for “All 2023 Viking France,” and I was happy to hear that several people who are planning to take the same cruise in a few months found the information helpful. I mainly write this blog for myself, but I’m happy if my first-hand accounts can help others. I know how much other people’s blogs have helped me.

The Blog Posts Seem to be Helpful to Others

It took me more than a month to finish writing the posts and editing the photographs, but I’m happy with the results. It was a good project to occupy my time, since it’s been raining almost every day since we’ve been home. So far this year, Loveland has seen more rain than in all of 2022. We’re not complaining, however, since rain was sorely needed, and the state is no longer in drought conditions. Luckily, we have not experienced any of the really severe weather that has hit other parts of the state.

I still plan to gather my thoughts and come up with my reflections on the cruise. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment