Sunday, September 24, 2023

Excursions for Our Mediterranean Explorer and Crossing Cruise

Excursions for our Mediterranean Explorer and Crossing cruise opened for booking today. I brought my computer to the AGFO visitor center so I could hop online at exactly 1:00 pm. 

Excursions for Viking ocean cruises fill up quickly, and I was prepared with the choices that Tim and I had selected. Although I was quick, I was nevertheless surprised that I was able to book all of our first choices. As usual, we will be taking a mixture of included and optional excursions, and we have tried to be at least somewhat realistic about how much touring we really want to do. We are trying to heed our own advice from our last cruise! 

Although Tim and I will likely make changes to our selections, these are the excursions that we have booked. We’re still working on arranging private tour(s) in Barcelona.

Our Excursions

No comments:

Post a Comment