Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

Tim and I decided once again to spend Thanksgiving at home. Since I had gotten used to ordering our dinner, we agreed to do the same again. We did make one change, however. Instead of ordering a dinner for four from King Soopers, we ordered two dinner plates from Cracker Barrel. Good, old-fashioned cooking sounded perfect.

We scheduled our pickup for 1:00 pm and drove to the restaurant. I couldn’t believe the line of cars that wrapped around the block! I guess everyone had the same idea. The line did move fairly quickly, and we enjoyed our meal when we arrived home.

Just like every year, I did purchase a jar of sauerkraut to augment our dinners – I can’t have Thanksgiving without that Baltimore tradition!

A Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving - Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment